This recipe of an unbaked snack is our own; carrot cheesecake comes out soft and delicious, and everybody we treated to it liked it.
You can make it in one big form and then cut it up or in several small forms by portions. It is best washed down with white wine.
Ingredients for Carrot Cheesecakes with Salmon
- 3-4 carrots
- 0.5 lb Philadelphia
- a glass of cream
- a bunch of dill
- 1 garlic clove
- 0.025 lb leaf gelatin
- black pepper, oregano, salt: to taste
- 0.2 lb salmon fillet
- several pieces of bread
Recipe for Carrot Cheesecakes with Salmon
- Boil the carrot until soft, let it cool down, clean it and mash into puree.
- Let the gelatin soak in cold water for 10 minutes.
- Bring the cream to boil with spices, turn off the heat and add gelatin after squeezing all the water out. Mix until the gelatin has dissolved completely, then cool down and whip up.
- Add carrot puree and mix up.
- Mix Philadelphia and chopped dill with mashed garlic, mix them in.
- Cut into pieces of bread with forms making bread base.
- Put the cream mixture over the bread filling up the forms.
- Place the pieces in the fridge for 2-3 hours. After they have cooled down, take off the forms.
- Roll salmon fillet into roses and place them on cheesecakes, decorate with dill