Try to prepare fillet of sea perch in an unusual coating from chopped pistachios and curry. The delicious taste of the dish will give you a surprise. Our hint is to serve it with endive leaves for a more intriguing combination.
Ingredients for Perch with Pistachios
- 3 perch fillets
- 4 tablespoons chopped pistachios
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons flour
- salt to taste
- vegetable oil for frying
- endive leaves
Recipe for Perch with Pistachios
- Mix chopped pistachios with flour, curry powder and salt.
- Cut fish fillet into four pieces.
- Roll each piece in the coating.
- Pour oil into a frying-pan slightly less than an inch deep.
- Pre-heat the oil and fry the fish pieces until ready.
- Serve with endive leaves drizzled with lemon juice.