This unordinary salad can be found in haute cuisine Italian restaurants. Fresh summer aroma and a pleasant sweet’n’sour taste will capture your fancy.
Ingredients for Peach Salad with Mozzarella
- Peaches with firm flesh: 2-3
- Arugula: 100-150 gr.
- Mozzarella: 100 gr.
- A handful of almonds.
- Olive oil, salt, balsamic sauce: to taste.
Recipe for Peach Salad with Mozzarella
- Dry almond on a dry frying pan and cut it up.
- Cut peaches into large pieces.
- Pour two spoonfuls of oil into a frying pan and fry the peaches.
- Mix peach pieces with arugula and mozzarella.
- Dress with olive oil, balsamic vinegar sauce and salt.
- Sprinkle with almond.