You can stuff tartlets with just about anything. This dish looks good on a table and is very easy to eat. Here is another tartlet recipe, with seafood this time.
They are stuffed with seafood cocktail you can buy at any store.
This dish is quick-to-cook and yet it’s delicious. The combination of seafood with green olives comes out very tasty as olives give a special piquancy to this dish due to their spicy and sour smack.
You can make these tartlets for romantic dinner or for family occasions.
Ingredients for Tartlets with Seafood Cocktail
400 g frozen seafood cocktail
250 g green olives
2-3 garlic cloves
Several parsley stalks
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons olive mayo
Salt, white pepper to taste
Recipe for Tartlets with Seafood Cocktail
- Unfrozen seafood cocktail, rinse well in running water and drain.
- Make hard boiled eggs. Put the eggs in cold water to make it easier to peel them.
- Chop garlic into small cubes.
- Chop olives finely.
- Shred parsley.
- Pour olive oil in a frying pan.
- Sauté garlic until golden.
- Stir in shredded parsley and cook with garlic for just a minute.
- Add seafood.
- Simmer everything together for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and turn the heat off.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl.
- Add the eggs cut into cubes and chopped olives.
- Dress with mayo and combine everything well. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Stuff tartlets with the mixture.
- Arrange on a serving plate and garnish with greens and vegetables that suit your taste.