We liked the Angelica cake from the Simily sisters so much that we have baked it several times already. Now we began to think up some different fillings for this marvelous sweet dough. It came out superb with chocolate pieces and air-dried cranberry.
Ingrdients for Sweet Twisted Bun with Chocolate
- Flour (Manitoba): 560 gr.
- Sugar: 90 g.
- 3 egg yolks.
- Yeast: 15 g.
- Malt: 1 tsp
- Milk 240 ml.
- Salt: 1 tsp
- Butter: RT 130 gr. + Melted for greasing 50 gr.
Ingrdients for filling
- Chocolate chips: 150 gr.
- Dried cranberries: 100 gr.
Recipe for Sweet Twisted Bun with Chocolate
- Yeast fancy pastry must prepare for this recipe – Cake Angelica
- Then divide it into 2 parts. Roll out thinly with a rolling pin, and smear with butter.
- Sprinkle thickly with chocolate and cranberries over the dough and fold it into a roll.
- Cut the roll along into 2 parts and pigtail entwine them cut-open side up.
- Set it onto a baking tray and let it come to, for an hour.
- Then smear with butter and place into the oven pre-heated to 350 degrees; bake for 20 minutes, then bring down the heat to 300 degrees and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Ready buns sprinkle with powdered sugar.