Try this refreshing spring salad. It is prepared from seemingly incompatible products – cucumbers and strawberries. Nevertheless it has a harmonious and pleasant taste.
Ingredients for Strawberry and cucumber salad
- Cucumbers: 1-2
- Strawberry: 100 gr.
- Any lettuce.
- Olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt to taste.
Recipe for Strawberry and cucumber salad
- Peel the cucumbers and slice thinly.
- Remove the sepals from strawberries, slice thinly.
- Tear the lettuce into small pieces.
- Put a little lettuce, strawberries and cucumbers into cocktail glasses.
- Mix olive oil with balsamic vinegar, then salt and season the salad.