These delicious shrimp dumplings are cooked in a steamer. If you do not have one, you can simply boil or fry them. These dumplings go well with sour-sweet tomato sauce, which you can buy or make by yourself from tomato puree – adding spices to taste and boiling until thick.
Ingredients for Shrimp and Salmon Dumplings
- Flour: 2 cups
- Shrimps: 100 gr.
- Finely chopped ginger: 5 gr.
- Soy sauce: 1 tsp
- Salt to taste.
- Minced salmon: 200 gr.
- Any sweet-sour tomato sauce.
Recipe for Shrimp and Salmon Dumplings
- Chop the shrimps, mix with minced salmon, ginger, salt and soy sauce.
- Knead the dough from flour and a cup of water. Leave for 30 minutes.
- Roll the dough into a long plait, cut into pieces, roll out thin round cakes.
- Put the mince into the center of each cake, pinch the edges.
- Steam the dumplings for 10-15 minutes. Don’t forget to grease the bottom of the bowl in a steamer.
- Serve dumplings with tomato sauce.