The low-calorie vitamin cocktail with kiwi and coconut milk is a rich, refreshing and enjoyable drink.
You can make it in any season, because they sell kiwi all through the year.
Among all fruits the kiwi is the richest source of vitamin C which plays an important role in cell rejuvenating. If you get sweet kiwi you may omit sugar.
Ingredients for Smoothie with kiwi and coconut milk
- 3-4 kiwi fruit (for a single portion)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- sugar to taste
- chocolate pieces for sprinkling
- Wash and peel kiwi. Cut them into large pieces and put into a blender.
- Add coconut milk and sugar. Blend the mixture at medium speed until smooth.
- Pour it in a glass. Sprinkle the cocktail with chocolate and serve.