It is a proven recipe with a rich taste; a great dish, in which smoked salmon is perfectly complemented by cherry tomatoes and arugula. Delicious and easy appetizer
Ingredients for Smoked Salmon with Arugula
- Smoked salmon, thinly sliced 200 gr.
- A few cherry tomatoes.
- Handful of arugula.
- Olive oil: 2-3 tbsp
- Balsamic vinegar to taste.
Recipe for Smoked Salmon with Arugula
- Wash and dry the arugula and tomatoes.
- Cut the tomatoes in halves. Mix arugula and tomatoes with olive oil.
- Wrap a little arugula into salmon slices, making rolls.
- Lay on a dish sprinkled with arugula and add tomatoes.
- Season with balsamic vinegar.