The apricot is a tasty and healthy fruit. No wonder they say that if you eat 22 pounds apricots during the season, you will not have any problems with the heart all the year. And there is the highest percentage of long-livers in the areas where people traditionally eat a lot of apricots. Join in! Today we cook apricot jelly with dry white wine. The jelly tastes wonderful. This light dessert will be perfect for a romantic dinner.
Ingredients for Apricot Jelly
- 1.3-1.5 lb/ 600-700 g apricots
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup water
- 20 g gelatin
- Divide apricots into halves and remove stones.
- Boil wine with water and sugar in a pot.
- Then put the apricot halves into it for five minutes.
- Take out the apricots and put them into molds.
- Put the gelatin into the hot wine syrup and stir with a spoon until it is dissolved completely, but don’t boil.
- Then pour it into molds and cool in the fridge.
- When the jelly is completely set, plunge the molds into hot water for a few seconds. The jelly will slide off onto a plate easily.