The Italian Gorgonzola blue cheese possesses soft texture, piquant taste and tender flavor. Green and blue mold lines which go through the cheese are penicillin spores turned to colonies. They give it a unique taste. Sweet grapes go to soften Gorgonzola’s spicy and rich taste and they make a good combination in this appetizer with crackers.
Ingredients for Appetizer with Gorgonzola Cheese and Grapes
- 0.7 lb Gorgonzola Piccante cheese
- unsalted crackers as much as necessary
- 0.7 lb grapes
- Put cheese onto crackers, top the cheese with another cracker and put cheese on it again.
- Wash the grapes. Cut every berry along, remove the stones and put them on the cheese.
- You can serve the appetizer at once. It is good to wash it down with a sparkling semi-sweet wine similar to the Lambrusco type.