Meat on pork ribs is delicious. In Italy they usually make it on the grill. But it is just as tasty when baked in the oven with potatoes and onion. This simple but savory dish will be enjoyed by the whole family.
Ingredients for Pork Ribs with Potatoes
- Pork ribs: 1 – 1.5 kg.
- Potatoes: 4-5.
- Onions: 2-3.
- Olive oil: 2-3 tbsp
- Salt and various spices ( rosemary, pepper, oregano, thyme and basil) to taste.
Recipe for Pork Ribs with Potatoes
- Marinate ribs for 2 hours in onion cut into rings, spices and salt to taste.
- Mix the meat with cut potatoes and olive oil.
- Set it all on a baking tray and bake at 355 degrees.
- When the potato gets soft and the ribs acquire a pleasantly brown color, the dish is ready.