We’d like to offer you this champignon recipe. Like other mushrooms, champignons contain 90% of water.
But they are essential to our health and provide a source of polyunsaturated fats, phosphorus, kalium, vitamins B and B12 as well as proteins.
Mushrooms help improve digestion, so it is a good idea to get more of them into your diet. Mushrooms are so flavorous and tasty. They just melt in your mouth.
Ingredients for Stuffed Champignons
1 lb (500 g) champignons
50 g cheese
1 tablespoon (30 g) mayonnaise
1 parsley stalk
1 tablespoon (30 ml) olive oil
Black pepper, salt to taste
Recipe of Stuffed Champignons
- Wash champignons.
- Remove stems and core from mushrooms.
- Finely chop stems and cores.
- Chop onion.
- Fry stems and onion together in olive oil until golden.
- Add finely chopped parsley, salt and pepper.
- Stir everything well.
- Stuff mushroom caps with the mixture.
- Put some mayo on top of stuffing.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes at the temperature of 300 F (150 C).
- Then arrange on a serving plate carefully. Garnish with lettuce, carrot, lemon chunks or whatever you like.
- Serve hot or as a cold appetizer.