Jelly is a nice, remarkable and appetizing dessert. Jelly contains gelatin that is essential for healthy ligaments and tendons. It has a positive effect on connective tissue and improves skin condition. Milk provides a source of calcium and protein while cranberry and orange juices are rich in vitamins. It is a very healthy food for children, but adults with ligament problems may also benefit from it.
Ingredients for Fruit Milk Jelly
2/3 cup (150 ml) milk
½ (100 ml) cranberry juice
½ (100 ml) orange juice
35 g gelatin (10-12 g per ingredient)
Sugar to taste
Candied fruit for garnishing
Recipe of Fruit Milk Jelly
- Add a spoonful of sugar in milk and sprinkle with gelatin.
- Let rest for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When gelatin swells, heat the milk until gelatin is fully dissolved.
- Make cranberry juice and add a spoonful of sugar.
- Sprinkle with gelatin.
- Let stand for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Boil cranberry juice until gelatin is fully dissolved.
- Then make orange juice and sweeten with sugar if needed.
- Add gelatin into cold juice.
- After 30 minutes, heat orange juice until gelatin is fully dissolved.
- Pour milk into moulds.
- Wait until milk mixture is firm.
- Then pour lukewarm orange juice mixture.
- Wait until set.
- Then pour milk mixture again.
- Pour cranberry juice mixture.
- Repeat the procedure until ingredients run out.
- Put jelly in cold place.
- When jelly is fully set, dip moulds into hot water for a few seconds to ensure jelly slide out easily.
- Arrange jelly on a plate and garnish with candied or fresh fruit.