Meat with mushrooms under the white sauce is very good. This dish is rich in proteins, and proteins, as it is known, are the life. Proteins are essential for everybody, especially for a growing organism and for muscle gain.
This dish also goes very well with romantic dinner, as the strength is necessary for a night of love and this meat will perfectly refresh you and will increase libido and tone.
During the process of cooking, when milk is boiling, mixing with a bit fried flour and meat juice, there’s a nut taste obtained, very subtle and delicate.
The meat becomes juicy, brownish and flavored.
Mushrooms also give a special zest.
Ingredients for Meat with Mushrooms
800- 900 g of meat (three-four pieces 2 cm thick)
300 ml of milk
500 g of champignons
30 g of butter
20 ml of olive oil
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
Spices for meat to taste
Recipe of Meat with Mushrooms
- Put the butter together with olive oil on a warmed-up pan.
- Roll the meat in flour and fry it quickly till it becomes golden brown.
- Take the meat out. Then put the mushrooms in the pan and fry them for 2-3 minutes over medium heat.
- Put the meat on the mushrooms, add milk, salt, pepper to taste, cover the pan and stew it over medium heat.
- When the sauce starts to thicken and becomes golden brown, uncover the pan and stew for 1-2 minutes more.
- Take it out of fire. The meat with mushrooms in milk sauce is ready.
- Serve it, decorate with greenery and… bon appetit!