Would you like some delicious marzipan cookies? These cookies are among our favorites; they have a stringy almond fragrance and are covered with a layer of chocolate.
As you eat the first one, the hand immediately reaches out for another one.
Making them is a pleasure; it is so simple!
Ingredients for Marzipan Cookies with Chocolate
- Flour: 250 gr.
- Marzipan: 250 gr.
- Cornstarch: 2 tablespoons
- Butter: 110 gr.
- Sugar: 3 tablespoons
- A pinch of salt.
- For the coating: 200 gr. chocolate, 3 tbsp. cocoa powder, 80 ml. water.
Recipe for Marzipan Cookies with Chocolate
- Sift flour with starch and salt.
- Cut marzipan and butter into pieces, stir in the flour and knead it by hand.
- Add an egg and sugar; knead the dough.
- Roll a ball, place it in a film, and leave it in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Then make some balls the size of a walnut. Lay them on a baking sheet, leaving enough space between them.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, at 180C.
- For the glaze, melt chocolate with cocoa and water.
- Baked cookies should be placed on the grid and poured with warm chocolate. However, you can choose a different way – dip each cookie in chocolate and put it on a piece of parchment.
- To make a more festive look, you can decorate the cookies with colored confetti. This will be especially relevant on Christmas and New Year.