What can be more welcome on a hot summer day than tasty ice cream! Here’s the simplest recipe for home-made milk ice cream that won’t take you long to make. There is no doubting that home-made ice cream is better than the one you buy – it has no taste additives and artificial preservatives.
Ingredients for Milk Ice Cream
- 2 pt or 5 glasses milk
- 0.3 lb dry milk
- 0.2 pt or half a glass condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 3 tablespoons sugar
Recipe for Milk Ice Cream
- Mix starch with dry milk and sugar. Add cold milk gradually, mixing it in well.
- Put the mixture on heat and bring to boil, stirring it constantly. Let it cool down.
- After that add condensed milk and whip it up.
- Put the mixture in the ice cream maker and freeze.