Try this easy and delicious recipe. Tuna dishes are nourishing and healthy as they provide a rich source of vitamins and trace elements. All ingredients – tuna, parsley, garlic, tomatoes and pasta – are well-balanced and contain vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D, H and K), mineral salts (iodine, calcium, magnesium, kalium, cuprum, zinc) as well as proteins, carbohydrates, Omega-3 fatty acid, beta-carotene, chlorophyll, flavonoids and garlic is known as a natural antibiotic. All the ingredients create unforgettable taste and nice aroma.
Ingredients for Pasta with Tuna
300 g canned tuna
250 g pasta (Tortiglioni)
250 g tomatoes
3 tablespoons (50 ml) olive oil
3 garlic cloves
20 g capers
2 parsley stalks
Salt to taste
Recipe of Pasta with Tuna
- Cut tomatoes into small pieces.
- Finely chop garlic.
- Sauté garlic cloves in olive oil until golden.
- Then add chopped parsley, tomatoes and salt.
- Simmer everything together for 15 minutes.
- Then add tuna meat to sauce and stir everything well.
- Boil pasta until done and drain.
- Put hot pasta on a plate and place tuna with sauce on top.
- Serve this dish hot.