This turkey breast recipe will go down well with those who opt for healthy and wholesome meals. Although it is dead easy to make, the breast comes out juicy and delicious.
Dish recommended by nutritionists at the Mayo Clinic as a healthy and nutritious, suitable for any diet.
According to this recipe, you can cook and chicken breast.
Ingredients for Grilled Turkey Breast
- Turkey breast: 500-600 gr.
- Grape seed oil or olive oil, or a mixture: 3-4 tbsp
- Oregano: 1 tsp
- Salt, pepper: to taste.
Recipe for Grilled Turkey Breast
- Cut the breast into flat slices about half an inch thick.
- Beat them with a hammer a little. And put steaks on a pre-heated grill.
- Roast for about 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Mix oil with lemon juice, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Pour this marinade over the pieces of hot meat piled onto a dish.
- Marinate for about 5-10 minutes.
- Serve the meat warm with any salad.