Shrimps’ flesh goes fine with hot curry sauce spiced with fresh aromatic ginger. The thick flavorful sauce envelops each shrimp in a tender embrace.
Ingredients for Shrimps in Spicy Curry Sauce
- 1.4 lb large shrimps
- 0.42 pt cream
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 0.04 lb ginger
- half an onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 0.2 pt water
- salt, pepper
Recipe for Shrimps in Spicy Cream Curry Sauce
- Cut onion and garlic finely.
- Pour oil into a frying pan and fry onion and garlic until transparent.
- After that add flour, grated ginger and fry for 1 minute.
- Pour in water, add curry powder, salt, pepper and in another minute pour in cream.
- Simmer the sauce for a couple of minutes and then put in peeled shrimps.
- Simmer shrimps in the sauce for 3 minutes. Serve hot.