The common Russian Red Beetroot Salad Vinegrette will acquire new flavors if you add smoked salmon. Boiled vegetables and fish go well together.
Ingredients for Red Beetroot Salad Vinegrette with Salmon
- Not a large 3-4 potatoes.
- 4-5 Carrots
- 2 Beetroot
- 1 White onion
- 4-5 Pickled cucumbers
- Smoked salmon: 200 gr.
- Olive oil, salt and pepper: to taste
Recipe for Red Beetroot Salad Vinegrette with Salmon
- Wash the vegetables and boil until ready. Let them cool down, peel and cut into cubes.
- Add finely chopped onion, cucumbers, fish.
- Dress the salad with olive oil, mix it up and leave to soak for about 30 minutes.
- You can serve on one large dish or in portions, putting it into a form and decorating with a piece of salmon folded like a rose.