Last century’s invention of hot Havana, Cuba, Mojito Cocktail is one of today’s most popular cocktails all over the world. It contains mint, lime, rum and cane sugar, the splendor that is normally crowned by a soda water or iced mineral water. Splendid tasted and refreshing, Mojito is ideal for slaking thirst. This cocktail features mint aroma slightly flavored with pungent fragrance of white rum. Vary ingredients quantity to taste.
Ingredients for Mojito Cocktail
- 100 ml of white Cuban rum
- One lime
- Two tablespoons of cane sugar
- 150 ml of mineral water
- Several ice cubes
- Couple of mint leaves
- Throw mint leave into a glass, squeeze lightly with sugar.
- Cut lime in four pieces, squeeze juice, and add the pieces of lime into the glass.
- Add rum, ice cubes and mix well until the glass gets misted.
- Pour in mineral water.
- Garnish with a mint leave and a lime slice and serve.