What about having an enjoyable plateful of fried potatoes and beef liver? It is a simple dish to make. The hint about liver is that it doesn’t like to be cooked long, it gets hard. So if you want liver to be soft and juicy, keep your eye on the time after you have put it on the frying pan.
Ingredients for Liver with Fried Potatoes and Onion
- 4-5 Potatoes
- Beef liver: 500-600 gr.
- 2-3 Onions
- Olive oil, salt and pepper.
Recipe for Liver with Fried Potatoes and Onion
- Pour oil into the frying pan to cover the bottom, fry potato cut into medium-sized pieces until it’s half ready.
- Add onion rings, thinly cut.
- When the potato and onion are cooked, put in liver cut into thin slices, salt and pepper.
- Stew them together on low heat for not more than 3-4 minutes.