Kids and adults just love tender hot dogs. You can put them into your kid’s lunch boxes or grab some to work and have a rich snack at break time. They easy to make. In this recipe, we use yeast dough. It is very light and quickly baked. These hot dogs are tastier when hot. Try them with different salads. You can use any sort of frankfurter for this hotdog recipe.
Ingredients for Hotdogs
- 1 lb frankfurters
- 250-300 g flour
- 100 ml milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dry yeast
- Salt to taste
Recipe for Hotdogs
- Mix yeast with warm milk.
- Break in the egg, add olive oil and salt.
- Mix everything well.
- Add flour and knead dough.
- Knead dough, adding flour if needed, until smooth.
- Let rise in warm place.
- When the dough doubles in size, press it with hands and wait until it starts rising again.
- Dust working area with flour. Shape the dough into a roll and cut into small pieces.
- Roll out dough pieces and form the disks into long rolls.
- Peel sausages and wind the dough roll around, fixing edges so that dough doesn’t break apart while cooking.
- Arrange sausages on a baking sheet and put into preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Bake until nicely brown.