Here’s one more pasta dish that is low on calories. The sauce is made from zucchini that are stewed until they get soft as cream. Fusilli, or corkscrew-shaped pasta, go well with such thick sauces. 0.2 lb pasta is quite enough for one person.
Ingredients for Fusilli with Zucchini
- 0.6 lb fusilli
- 3-4 zucchinis
- 2 garlic cloves
- grated Parmesan
- parsley, olive oil, salt
Recipe for Fusilli with Zucchini
- Pour into a frying pan olive oil enough to cover the bottom.
- Chop garlic finely and fry, add parsley and after a minute add zucchinis cut into cubes. Salt.
- Stew zucchinis on medium heat, covered, until they get soft.
- Boil fusilli in 6.3 pt or 2.4 cups salted water, find the boiling time on the package.
- Strain the pasta with a colander, put it into the frying pan with the sauce at once and give it a good mix-up.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.