Everybody will enjoy this fruit salad with easily available ingredients. This salad is a true source of health, providing vitamins that slow down ageing process due to their antioxidant properties. What’s more, walnut is rich in essential Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids. This fruit mix will appeal to both adults and grown-ups.
Ingredients for Fruit Mix with Walnut
- 2 bananas
- 3 clementines
- 4 rings, canned pineapple
- 2 oranges
- 2 pears
- 3 kiwis
- 80 g walnut cores
- 3-4 tablespoons honey
- Wash all the fruits, peal and cut coarsely.
- Leave clementine sections whole.
- Crumble walnut cores with a knife.
- Place everything in a large bowl or salad bowl, add honey.
- Pour juice from canned pineapple and mix everything well.
- Let stand in a fridge for 15 minutes, then put on a serving plate or into creamers. Serve.