Today we made dumplings with salmon and cod and served them with tomato sauce. We didn’t even expect them to come out so tasty! Give it a try, maybe you will take to them too.
Ingredients for Fish Dumplings
- 0.6 lb flour
- 0.25 pt or 0.6 glass water
- 1 egg
- 0.6 lb salmon fillet
- 0.2 lb cod
- 1 onion
- Salt, a mixture of peppers to taste.
Recipe for Fish Dumplings
- Put flour, water and an egg into a bowl; knead non-sticky dough. You’ll have to work on it for about 15 minutes to make it more elastic.
- Put the dough into a bowl, cover with a film and leave like that for 30 minutes.
- Chop fish with onion with a knife, add pepper and salt, mix up carefully.
- Roll out the dough and cut out circles with a glass; put the filling in the middle and pinch the edges together.
- Put the ready dumplings out onto a flour-sprinkled board.
- Boil them in a salted boiling water, stirring constantly. The dumplings are ready 7-8 minutes after they have risen to the surface.
- As a condiment, it is possible – to balsamic vinegar, tomato sauce or natural ketpuch good quality.