Try and make at home tasty sweets that are completely natural – dates in chocolate. You can use any other kinds of dry fruits you have handy. Very good at such as dried apricots, prunes, figs.
Ingredients for Dates in Chocolate
- 0.5-0.6 lb dates
- 0.4 lb dark chocolate
- 0.1 lb butter
- 2-3 tablespoons brandy
Recipe for Dates in Chocolate
- Take away the stones from the dates, put them into the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile melt chocolate, with brandy and butter by water bath.
- Take the mixture off and let it cool down some.
- Pick up every date with a fork and dip it into warm chocolate.
- Put them onto a plate with parchment on the bottom.
- Put into the fridge for 3 hours.
- If you like a thicker chocolate layer, dip the dates into the chocolate mixture again after they have coagulated.
- Keep these sweets in the fridge.