It is easy to cook Italian pasta. They like to cook it with low-fat seafood sauces in Italy. For example, the ear-shaped pasta or orecchiette is very tasty with gurnard sauce with shrimps and tomatoes. This recipe describes cooking fish with shrimps in a sauce. But afterwards you will have to take the fish and shrimps out, fillet the fish, and take the shrimps out from their shells. Mince them all and mix them back into the sauce in which they were cooked. It will make an excellent dressing for ear-shaped pasta.
Ingredients for Italian Pasta with Fish and Shrimps Sauce
- 0.7 lb/ 300 g ear-shaped pasta
- 1 cup tomato sauce from our Gurnard with Shrimps in Tomato Sauce Recipe
- about 0.7 lb/ 300 g fish and shrimps flesh
- Boil about 4 pt/ 8 cups salted water, put in the ear-shaped pasta and cook them until al dente.
- Heat up the tomato sauce with fish and shrimps in a deep frying pan.
- When the ear-shaped pasta is ready take it out of water using a slotted spoon and put it in the hot sauce; let it all simmer for one minute.
- Then you can lay the table and serve hot pasta with sauce.