They are dark golden and extremely tasty, much tastier than from a store!
Try to bake these cookies yourself. It is pretty simple.
This is a great option for those who do not like oatmeal. All the useful oatmeal properties are preserved, plus lots of pleasure.
Morning cookies with a glass of milk – a better breakfast is hard to come up with.
Ingredients for Oatmeal Cookies
- Ground oatmeal: 150 gr. + 2 tablespoons oat bran.
- Flour: 160 gr.
- Ground almonds 150 gr.
- Sugar: 150 gr.
- Couple pinches of salt.
- A handful of raisins.
- 2 eggs.
- Soft butter at room temperature 100 gr.
- Baking powder: 1.5 tsp
Recipe for Oatmeal Cookies
- Mix all the ingredients and knead the dough. Leave for 20-30 minutes.
- Roll the balls and flatten them.
- Put them on a baking sheet covered with parchment, leaving enough distance between the cookies, because they grow during baking.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180C, until a beautiful golden color, about 20-30 min.