Strawberry and oranges make an excellent choice for a light fruit dessert. It is a pleasant and very wholesome idea to round off the dinner with fresh fruits. Fruits are rich in vitamins, they improve metabolism and give us moments of real pleasure.
Ingredients for Salad with Strawberry and Oranges
- 0.4 lb strawberry
- 2-3 oranges
- 0.4 pt yoghurt
- cane sugar to taste
- Rinse strawberry in running water well, remove leaves. Cut the berries as you wish.
- Peel oranges, dice them into small pieces.
- Pour some yoghurt on the bottom of creamers, sprinkle a teaspoon of sugar.
- Put in oranges mixed with strawberry.
- Add some more yoghurt and sugar to taste. Garnish it with a whole strawberry and serve.