Dough is cooked on kefir (or yogurt) and will appeal to everyone who does not have time to deal with yeast dough. Therefore, it can save your time and effort.
Ingredients for Fried Patties with Meat
- Flour: 500 gr.
- Kefir or yogurt (preferably more acidic): 350 ml.
- Baking soda: 1 tsp.
- Salt, sugar to taste.
- Olive oil: 3 tbsp
- Oil for frying.
- Beef or pork meat (minced): 300 gr.
- Onions: 2
- Olive oil 2-3 tbsp.
- Salt, pepper and other spices: to taste.
Recipe for Fried Patties with Meat
- Sift flour with salt in a bowl.
- Sprinkle it with baking soda on top and pour yogurt.
- Add oil. Knead soft dough.
- Roll a ball, cover it with something, and put it aside for 20-30 minutes.
- Chop the onions finely and cook them over low heat until transparent.
- Add beef, salt, and spices; simmer the mixture for a few more minutes.
- Make a long roll of dough and cut it into about 12 pieces.
- Each piece should be rolled into a ball and flattened with your fingers to shape a small griddle-cake.
- Put the filling ( about 1 tbsp) in the middle, connecting the edges to form patties.
- Fry patties on both sides until golden.