Eggplant dishes are tasty and healthy. Soft and tender fiber of eggplant is beneficial to digestion, regulates acid-base balance and effectively removes cholesterol from our body. You can cook eggplants in many ways. We’ve tried to bake them with cheese, garlic and mayo. The taste was amazing. In addition, it turns out potassium content increases in baked vegetables. This dish is quick and easy to make.
Ingredients for Eggplant Baked with Cheese
1 lb (0.5 kg) eggplant 2 garlic cloves ½ cup olive mayonnaise 100 g Dutch cheese Salt to taste 1-2 tomatoes A couple of basil leaves
Recipe for Eggplant Baked with Cheese
- Wash eggplants and slice slightly slantwise.
- Arrange on oil-coated baking sheet and season with salt to taste.
- Peel and coarsely grate garlic cloves.
- Coarsely grate cheese.
- Spread mayo over eggplant slices.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and garlic.
- Top with mayo again.
- Transfer to preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with tomatoes and basil.
- Serve hot or cold.