These cottage cheese pancakes have a delicious cheese flavor. Pancakes go well with sour cream, any jam or honey.
This is a great idea for a healthy breakfast. The dough can be prepared the night before.
The proportions here are rather approximate. Much depends on the moisture and quality of the cottage cheese. You may need to adjust the proportions.
Ingredients for Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- Cottage cheese: about 400 gr.
- Eggs: 2
- Semola (or semolina): 80 gr. + 2-3 tbsp for roll.
- Couple pinches of salt.
- A handful of raisins.
- Sugar: 1 tbsp
- Soda on the tip of a knife.
Recipe for Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- Mix all ingredients, prepare dense, slightly sticky dough.
- Leave it for 2-3 hours for the semola to swell and get soaked with moisture from the cottage cheese.
- Then make a long plait from the dough.
- Cut pancakes with a knife (thickness for about 1 cm). Roll them in semola.
- Bake on a grill pan with a thick bottom.
- Cottage cheese pancakes are tasty both hot and cold.