You can make this cream with cottage cheese, banana and honey for breakfast or serve it as an after meal dessert. It is low in fat, airy and soft. You can spread this cream over your cake crusts or use it as cookies filling. You can garnish this dessert with any berries, fruits or chocolate.
Cottage cheese is very healthy because it strengthens our bones, nails and hair. Cottage cheese is a rich source of full proteins that provide building blocks for muscles. Cottage cheese and banana is a wonderful combination of taste.
Even those who don’t like cottage cheese will enjoy this yummiest cream.
Ingredients for Cottage Cheese and Banana Cream
- 150-200g soft cottage cheese (it is better to use homemade cottage cheese)
- 100 g kefir or yoghurt
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon honey
Recipe for Cottage Cheese and Banana Cream
- Peel banana and break it into pieces.
- Put cottage cheese, banana and kefir into a blender.
- Set the blender to medium speed and blend.
- Add tablespoonful of honey and keep blending.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes until airy thick ice-cream like texture.
- Put the cream into creamers and garnish to your taste (we topped it with berries from black currant jam).