Classic Cosmopolitan made with cranberry juice, but this time we have prepared a cocktail with juice of black currant.
It is well suited for Halloween party. Especially if you decorate the edges of glasses with poppy seeds.
It will be eerily black , delicious and unusual.
Cocktail Cosmopolitan usually served in a martini cocktail glasses.
Ingredients for Cosmopolitan with black currants
- Black currant juice : 60 ml .
- Vodka (Originally made with Citron Vodka) : 40 ml .
- Orange liqueur Cointreau: 20 ml.
- Lemon juice: 1 tbsp
- Poppy seeds.
Recipe for Cosmopolitan with black currants
- Moisten edges of the glass with water and dip in poppy seeds.
- Mix all the ingredients in a shaker. Shake all ingredients well with ice.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with cherry. Enjoy.