Holland-born, with tender velvet flavor and rich aroma gin is prepared from juniper berries which makes it ideal for cocktail mixes containing juices and liquors. Such gin cocktails are quite common as they are smooth to drink and warm up comfortably in spite of being originally rather straight and strong. Our cocktail recipe is based on very mouthwatering juice of red Sicilian oranges. If not available, such juice can be easily substituted by regular orange juice.
Ingredients for Pink Dream Gin Cocktail
- 50 ml of gin
- 1 tablespoon of cane sugar
- 4-5 ice cubes
- 150 ml of red orange juice
- 2 slices of lemon
- Moisten glass edges and dip into cane sugar.
- Throw in ice cubes, add 50 ml of gin and one tablespoon of sugar.
- Blend well with a spoon to reveal aroma of gin.
- Pour in orange juice.
- Garnish with lemon slices and enjoy.