Sweet and delicate ricotta is ideal for desserts, giving them special melting texture and delicate flavor. We advise you to pay attention to it.
This is a strikingly easy recipe, in which ricotta goes so well with dark chocolate.
Due to the sweetness of chocolate, the dessert turned out perfect, such as we like – not too sugary.
If for you this dessert not sweet, add a little sugar.
Ingredients for Chocolate Ricotta Cream
- Ricotta: 250 gr.
- Dark chocolate: 200 gr.
- Cream 33-35% : 100 gr.
- Vanilla essence: a couple of drops.
Recipe for Chocolate Ricotta Cream
- Melt the chocolate with cream over a hot-water bath and cool it until barely warm.
- Add ricotta to the warm chocolate.
- Lightly whisking, stir the mixture until smooth.
- Put the cream into suitable molds.
- Leave in the refrigerator for several hours.
- You can decorate dessert with anything, at your discretion. We had – candied cherries, chocolate chips, confetti.