You can make tasty and compelling baskets from grated cheese, and can fill them with any salad, seafood, mushrooms, cottage cheese, greens, ham. In short, these baskets provide you with multiple opportunities.
Ingredients for Cheese Baskets with Salad
- 0.4 – 0.6 lb Parmesan cheese
- 0.1 lb olives
- 0.1 lb Par ma ham
- 5 quail eggs
- basil, olive oil
Recipe for Cheese Baskets with Salad
- Grate cheese finely. Sprinkle grated cheese in a thin layer on a dry pre-heated smallish frying pan.
- As soon as the cheese melts down and acquires a golden hue, take a wide turner and replace the cheese pancake onto an upturned cup, press it down a little and leave until it has cooled down.
- To make salad, cut olives, boiled quail eggs, ham and basil, dress with olive oil.
- Fill the baskets with the salad.