Carpaccio is a dish of finely cut different products. The original and the most popular Italian carpaccio is made of the freshest uncooked beef, but there are other kinds of carpaccio which are also highly agreeable. For one, there is carpaccio with fresh champignons and Parmesan cheese. It is usually served as a cold dish or an appetizer for lunch or dinner. Its taste is delicate and elegant.
Ingredients for Champignons Carpaccio with Parmesan
- 0.2 lb fresh champignons
- 0.1 lb Parmesan cheese
- lemon juice
- olive oil, salt, black pepper to taste
- Rinse champignons in running water well. Dry them with a paper towel. Peel the skin and cut off the stem tips.
- Chop the mushrooms into thin slices. It is easier to use a shredder.
- Chop Parmesan the same way.
- Lay out mushroom slices mixed with cheese slices on plates in portions.
- Dress it with a mixture consisting of lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Serve carpaccio at once.