https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/ingredient.jpg 354 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2011-09-12 13:21:072011-09-12 13:21:44The Recipe for Stuffed Apples with Mint and Plum Marmalade
Sour-and-sweet apples are ones best for this dessert. A stuffing of mint and plum marmalade makes for a rich and flavorful taste. These apples go well with almond cookies or ice-cream balls.
Ingredients for Stuffed Apples
- 2 lb apples
- 0.2 lb plum marmalade
- a bunch of mint
Recipe for Stuffed Apples with Mint and Marmalade
- Cut apples into halves and scoop out the core with a knife.
- Chop mint finely and mix with marmalade.
- Stuff the mixture into the apples.
- Lay them out onto a pre-oiled baking tray.
- Bake in the oven at 392 degrees for about 40 minutes.