The Recipe for Scallops with Mashed Potatoes
Scallops are tender and beautiful mollusks. A delightful sauté made from scallops with mashed potatoes will become an attraction of every table or restaurant menu. If you want to make it look even better serve it in shells.
Ingredients for Scallops with Mashed Potatoes
- 2.2 lb scallops in shells
- 4 potatoes
- 3 garlic cloves
- a few sprigs of parsley
- olive oil, salt, pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
Recipe for Scallops with Mashed Potatoes
- Peel potatoes, cut them; put into water and boil until soft.
- Mash potatoes with butter, salt and pepper to taste. Keep warm.
- Prepare sauté from scallops. Pour some olive oil into a pan and fry finely chopped garlic a little.
- Put in scallop flesh and sprinkle with parsley. Salt, pepper, cover up and simmer for about 6 minutes.
- Put some mashed potatoes on each plate, then a few scallops in the middle and pour over the sauce from sauté. Or you can serve the dish in shells.