The Linguine pasta is long and a little flattened. It goes very well with a thick sweetish sauce with tiger shrimps seasoned with ginger. People who are fond of pasta and seafood are sure to like this dish.
Ingredients for Linguine with Shrimps
- 1.2 lb tiger shrimps in shells
- 0.8 lb cherry tomatoes
- 0.32 pt dry white wine
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 sprigs parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 0.8 lb linguine
- olive oil, salt
Recipe for Linguine with Ginger and Shrimps
- Pour 4 tablespoonfuls of oil into a deep frying-pan. Fry garlic cloves, then add diced parsley.
- In a minute put in quartered cherry tomatoes. Simmer for about 5 minutes, then add wine and grated ginger. Simmer the sauce for 3 minutes more.
- Put the shrimps into the sauce, salt to taste and turn off the heat after 5 minutes.
- Pour 1 gallon of water into a pan. Add 2 tablespoonfuls of large-grain salt. When the water boils put in linguine. Boil for the time stipulated on the package, stirring regularly.
- Pour the sauce over linguine, put a few shrimps on top and serve.