https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/ingred1.jpg 363 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2012-10-05 06:19:132012-10-05 08:26:37The Recipe for Cookies form Flaky Dough with Raspberry Cream
These cookies are made from simple, but tasty, pseudo flaky dough which we make by a recipe Puff Paste. The cookies came out airy and crumbly. The filling from raspberry jam and ricotta gives them an especially tender taste.
Ingredients for Cookies form Flaky Dough with Raspberry Cream
- Flaky pastry
- Ricotta: 200 gr. 3/4 cup.
- Raspberry jam: 3-4 tbsp
- Lemon peel.
- Starch: 1 tbsp
- Sugar: 1-2 tbsp
Recipe for Cookies form Flaky Dough with Raspberry Cream
- Separate the yolk from the white; wipe up the white into hard foam with sugar.
- Add ricotta, raspberry jam and starch. Whip it all up a little at a low speed.
- Roll out the dough, cut it into squares. Make the edges like you see in our photos – or any way you fancy.
- Put cream in the middle, sprinkle with almond petals. Smear the edges of the cookies with yolk.
- Bake in the oven pre-heated to 392 degrees for about 20 minutes