https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/for-cik.jpg 317 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2010-07-21 04:02:542010-07-21 04:02:54The Chicken Breast with Sweet Pepper Recipe
Chicken breast is a perfect kind of meat with low fat content. It is part of all weight-balancing diets. It is very easy to cook. Marinate it first in a mixture of olive oil, wine and various spices.
Ingredients for Chicken Breast with Sweet Pepper
- 1 chicken breast
- 3-4 sweet peppers.
Ingredients for marinade
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 0.4 pt white dry wine
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon dry Italian herbs
Recipe for Chicken Breast with Sweet Pepper
- Pour olive oil, wine and Worcestershire sauce into a dish. Add mashed garlic cloves, salt, Italian herbs. Mix it all up carefully and put in pieces of the cut-up breast. Leave it like that for 1 hour for the meat to soak well.
- Put the breast pieces on a pre-heated frying pan and fry them quickly on both sides.
- Turn down the heat, add sweet peppers cut into pieces and simmer until ready, for about 25 minutes.