https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/ingrediente-per-insalata.jpg 275 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2012-08-25 07:09:012012-08-25 07:09:01Salad with Smoked Salmon, Basil and Zucchini
This is an easy-to-make salad, only three things are needed – salmon, basil and zucchini. A salad-dressing is balsamic vinegar and good olive oil. All It makes an exquisite dish.
Ingredients for Salad with Smoked Salmon
- 4-5 not large zucchini
- 0.3 lb salmon
- a few basil leaves
- Balsamic Vinegar: 1-2 tbsp
- Olive oil, salt: to taste.
Recipe for Salad with Smoked Salmon
- Cut the zucchini along into thin slices and roast on the grill to make them soft.
- Chop them and mix with chopped basil and pieces of salmon.
- Dress with balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Serve in portions laying them out into rings; decorate with basil and a salmon rose.