Pasta with Sauce from Zucchini, Salmon and Philadelphia
This dish is very easy to make but you will be charmed with the result. The secret is that raw zucchini cut into thin strips are used which gives the dish distinction and a pleasant fresh taste.
Ingredients for Pasta with Sauce from Zucchini and Salmon
- 0.6 lb flat long noodles – bavette, tagliatelle or homemade fresh noodles
- 2-3 zucchini
- 0.4 lb smoked salmon
- 0.4 lb Philadelphia cheese, or Mascarpone, or Cream
- half a white onion
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt, pepper
Recipe for Pasta with Sauce from Zucchini
- Cut zucchini in three different ways: cut some zucchini into small cubes, some into thin strips resembling oodles, and the rest into wide semi-transparent bands.
- Pour some oil into a frying pan and fry finely cut onion.
- Put in the zucchini cubes, salt and simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes.
- After that put in chopped salmon and simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, put in Philadelphia at once, pepper and mix up.
- Boil pasta as instructed, 0.2 lb will suffice for one portion.
- Remove the pasta from the water and put into the frying pan with the sauce. Add thin zucchini strips and mix up.
- Decorate each plate with wide zucchini bands and put pasta and sauce on them.