Parfait is a refreshing dessert made from frozen cream and fruits that will win everyone over. There are no eggs in this particular recipe and it’s easy to make. This dessert is especially pleasant in hot summer days.
Ingredients for Apricot Parfait
- 0.8 pt or 2 glasses 35% cream
- 0.3 lb sugar
- 1 bag of vanilla
- 6 ripe apricots
- mint and chocolate for decoration
Recipe for Apricot Parfait
- Wash apricots, take out the stones and cut in thin wedges. Whip up cream and sugar.
- Put whipped cream mixed with apricots in the ice cream maker. And then you can eat it like a soft ice cream.
- If you want to keep the parfait, put all into a form and put into a freezer.
- Before serving, remove the form with parfait from the freezer and place in refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- Decorate with a sprig of fresh mint and grated chocolate and serve.