https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/ingred.jpg 307 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2010-11-24 07:49:102010-11-24 07:49:10How to Make Trenette with Shrimps in Orange Ginger Sauce
Trenette is a long kind of noodles. In this dish it goes well with an orange juice sauce and shrimps. The dish is extremely tasty and boasts a rich appetizing smell. By the way, Italians eat pasta every day.
Ingredients for Trenette with Shrimps in Sauce
- 0.8 lb shrimps
- 0.8 lb tiger shrimps
- 2 oranges
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove
- olive oil, salt
Recipe for Trenette with Shrimps in Orange Ginger Sauce
- Remove shrimps’ shells and heads. Use a masher to squeeze juice from the heads. This juice with its sea taste will go into the sauce.
- Pour some oil into the frying pan, fry a whole garlic clove in it until it turns brown, then throw it away.
- Put chopped parsley into the frying pan, then grated ginger. In another minute pour in the juice from squeezed oranges and the one from shrimps’ heads.
- Simmer the sauce for about 5 minutes, then add the shrimps and turn off the heat in 3-4 minutes.
- Pour 8.5 pt water in a wide pan and boil trenette as instructed, then drain with a colander.
- Put the hot noodles into the shrimp sauce and stir quickly. Serve at once.