Chicken Breast Baked with Mozzarella
Try to cook chicken breast using our recipe, be sure you will not regret. We made it amazing.
Tender juicy meat is saturated with garlic and herbal flavor, plus a melting cheese crust that is formed during baking, and a rich sauce that tastes great with bread.
We advise everyone to try this dish.
Ingredients for Chicken Breast Baked with Mozzarella
- Chicken breast: 700-800 gr.
- Mozzarella: 250 gr.
- Grated Parmesan cheese 4 tablespoons
- Garlic: 3-4 cloves.
- Herbs: parsley, oregano and basil.
- Salt, black pepper, olive oil.
Recipe for Chicken Breast Baked with Mozzarella
- For the filling, finely chop the greens, Mozzarella, and garlic. Mix it all together, add Parmesan, olive oil, and salt to taste.
- Cut the breast into thin wide slices. Salt and pepper.
- Lightly brown the slices on both sides in a frying pan adding a little oil.
- If you want a lighter option, then fry the meat without oil.
- Put the meat slices into a baking pan sprinkled with breadcrumbs and spread the filling over the entire surface. You can to make two layers.
- Put the pan into the oven for 15 minutes, at 180C. You should not cook the breast for too long, in order to retain moisture.
- As soon as a golden crust appears, the dish is ready.